THIS COMPETITION IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY WORLD ENVIRONMENT FAIR AND INCLUDES TICKETS TO THE FAIR PLUS A CHANCE TO ATTEND A LUNCH WITH CRAIG REUCASSEL
This once in a lifetime competition includes:
Two adult tickets to the Fair on Saturday the 2nd or Sunday 3rd of June 2018.
The opportunity to meet Craig Reucassel, front row seats to the theatre where he will speak and afterwards join him for lunch in a private dining area overlooking the World Environment Fair Pavilions.
Food and non-alcoholic drinks will be served and a photo opportunity will be made available for you to have photos with Craig Reucassel.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The organiser of the competition is the promoter, World Environment Fair, Adelaide Showground, Goodwood Road, Wayville ABN 68 531 710 498.
- By participating in this competition, entrants agree to abide by competition rules and regulations.
- The competition entry period commences at 11am Thursday 11th April and ends at 5pm Thursday 17th May 2018. World Environment Fair is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries. World Environment Fair is not responsible for the accuracy of entrants’ information or personal details.
- WORLD ENVIRONMENT FAIR reserves the right to request proof of identity of all winners. Proof considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of WORLD ENVIRONMENT FAIR. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, WORLD ENVIRONMENT FAIR in its absolute discretion may disqualify the winner.
- WORLD ENVIRONMENT FAIR reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant suspected of tampering with the entry process.
- The competition is open to all persons except employees of WORLD ENVIRONMENT FAIR and THE ADELAIDE SHOWGROUND and their immediate families.
- To participate in the competition, entrants must complete the entry form via the competition entry page of the World Environment Fair website.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid and will be rejected.
- Winners will receive 2 x adult event tickets valid for Saturday 2nd June or Sunday 3rd June, 2018 as well as tickets to lunch in the Goyder Mezzanine overlooking the World Environment Fair Pavilions. Food and non-alcoholic drinks will be served.
- Winners will be notified via email after the draw on 17th May 2018.
- All prizes must be claimed by close of business 25th May 2018.
- Prizes not claimed by Friday 25th May will be re drawn on Monday 28th May 2018.
- Winners must provide their name, address, email address and phone number to allow processing of their pass.
- Winners may be required to meet at a specified location and time to be escorted to the Goyder Mezzanine, if winners are not present at the time and location the prize will be forfeited.
- Winners can only redeem their prize on Saturday (2/6/2018) or Sunday (3/6/2018).
- If competition prize winners are under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian.
- Children U18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Non-cash prizes are not exchangeable for other goods or services and cannot be taken as cash.
- This prize is not transferable.
- Any costs associated with the use of prizes or travel to the Adelaide Showground to attend the event are to be covered by the winner.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of WORLD ENVIRONMENT FAIR and which prevents WORLD ENVIRONMENT FAIR from complying with these terms and conditions, WORLD ENVIRONMENT FAIR will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations and reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition.
- WORLD ENVIRONMENT FAIR, its employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the promotion of the competition or the use of any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- WORLD ENVIRONMENT FAIR collects personal information about entrants for the purpose of running this competition. Entry details remain the property of WORLD ENVIRONMENT FAIR. Entrants consent to WORLD ENVIRONMENT FAIR using personal information provided in connection with this competition for the purposes of conducting the competition, awarding any prizes and possible future WORLD ENVIRONMENT FAIR promotions.